- 1. Houses.
There are four houses in our school. They are as follows:
a. Carey House (Brown) - named after Rev. Dr. William Careythe first Baptist Missionary who started the Baptist Church in India.
b. Patel House (Green) - named after Sardar Vallabhai Patel, freedom fighter who integrated all the States into the India Union.
c. Raman House (Red) - named after Sir. C.V. Raman, Noble Laureate discoverer of the Raman Ray.
d. Tagore House (Blue) - named after Rabindranath Tagore the great Indian Poet who wrote the National Anthem and also secured the Noble Prize for Literature for his Novel" Gitanjali"
- 2.Pupils should come neatly and modestly dressed to School.
- 3. The School Assembly begins at 8.45 a.m. When the long bell rings pupils should hasten to their places and march in order to the assembly and stand quietly in their proper places and rows.
- 4. Strict silence should be observed by the pupils in the Assembly when prayer is made and when the Principal or any other Teacher addresses them. When they are directed to disperse, they should march silently in rows to their class rooms take their seats and 1 await the Teacher.
- 5. Every pupil shall wish the teachers on his / her first meeting them for the day with in the school premises.
- 6. When a teacher enters the class room, the pupils shall stand and remain standing till they are asked to sit.
- 7. Permission to leave the school premises during working hours will be granted only on the production of a letter of request from the parent or guradian, in special cases.
- 8. Pupils marching from one class room to another shall do so in perfect order and silence under the guidance or the class pupil leader of captain.
- 9. Pupils found loitering in the school premises during school hours will be dealt with suitably.
- 10. Pupils found scribbling on the school wall or throwing pieces of paper on the floor, spitting in the walls, furniture's and floor or causing damage to any School property will be severely punished. Any damage done to school property must be made good by the pupils concerned.
- 11. Pupils should keep their classrooms neat, the floor clean and the furniture in order.
- 12. The school expects from pupils, punctuality, politeness, obedience and good manners at all times.
- 13. A pupil will be suitably punished for irregular attendance and neglect of studies, disobedience or other misconduct on her I his part even outside the school premises. Any serious misconduct may lead to dismissal of the pupil from school.
- 14. Each pupil must look after her / His own property. The school cannot take any responsibility for books money or other articles that may be lost by a pupil within the school premises
- 15. No pupil shall bring into the class room unauthorized books or magazines or objectionable articles or pan, Supari.
- 16. Previous sanction from the Principal is required
(i) to arrange for a party, picnic or meeting
(ii) to give presents to teacher or arrange demonstrations in their honor.
- 17. Pupils are strictly for bidden to take part in any political activity.
Tuitions can be taken from the class teachers and subject Teacher through the Principal.