PARENTS AND GUARDIANS TO PLEASE NOTE
- 1. The parents may contact the Principal on Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 12 noon regarding their child's education.
- 2. Parents and Guardians are requested to enforce home discipline and regular habits of study on the part of the pupils.
- 3. Parents and guardians are particularly expected to go through the reports and remarks of the teacher and Principal about the pupils in their progress reports, sign them and send them, within three days after issue.
- 4. Parents and guardians should not visit the classes or interview the teachers without the permission of the Principal.
- 5. Parents are requested to co-operate in the work of the school by by encouraging their girls / boys to take the tests and school activities seriously and work hard throughout the year systematically to ensure all round development and success.
- 6. Free Medical Care is given the students when they are not well for headache, stomach pain, acidity etc..